- Blood glucose test strips should be stored in at a temperature of between 4 to 30˚C. The temperature should not be too high or too low.
- Do not place test strips in the refrigerator.
- Do not pack test strips separately into several small bags.
- Test strips are effective 3-4 months from the date on which they are opened. Unopened test strips are effective until the date marked on the label. If the expiry period of the date marked on the label is shorter than the opnened test strip, users should follow the shortest period.
- Once a blood glucose test strips vial is opened, it is necessary to tightly close the vial immediately to prevent test strips from becoming damp.
For more information, please read the User’s Manual.